Instagram statistics. How to grow Instagram
Success depends mostly on 2 factors: stick to your plan and do not ignore the analysation step. The final phase will help you to examine the essential elements that enhance the goal achievement process, but also help you to identify the time consuming activities that are doing nothing but confuse and trouble you.
The function of studying Instagram statistics allows you to get to know your audience closely and understand what do your Instagram followers want to see in your account. This function is especially relevant for those who are trying to make money by blogging or promoting their services and products using social networks.
How Instagram stats can be useful
Tracking statistics allows you to assess the correctness of your actions. For example, let's suppose you are a seller. You used to post pictures of your products in the showroom. The pictures were taken by a professional photographer. But you doubt that people are interested in looking at pictures of products on a white background. In this case, you decide to post more shots of customers that are using it, showing how your product looks in real life. This idea sounds good to you, but the other players of your team disagree. In this situation: a good analysis of Instagram statistics will resolve the dispute: during the week you publish photos of customers with the goods and evaluate the results of this week and the previous one.
How to work with Instagram statistics
Please do not draw any conclusions immediately after connecting the function of displaying statistics on Instagram. Data is collected for at least a month after Instagram stats are enabled, but the most significant effect of statistics can be seen after a year of profile maintenance.
One of the most important elements is to compare the activity of visitors on weekdays and weekends. Much to our surprise, even the weather likes snowfall or rainfall affects user’s activity. For most modern people, gadgets and smartphones have become an integral part of life, and we usually scroll through the Instagram news feed, wherever it may be. This is why we give you the opportunity to take advantage of it and buy Instagram likes.
Experts recommend memorising the methods that are used to grow Instagram, and later simply compare them with the statistics obtained for the same period of time.
Any changes that might occur in the network policy plan that can have an impact on the Instagram statistics should be continually compared. For example, by knowing the time at which users are most online, you will easily be able to post at the best time and get more views. During this period of time, it is worth uploading the most important publications.
The meaning and interpretation of Instagram statistics indicators
Instagram has a built-in Instagram Insights service, which keeps statistics to track how efficiently the content creation is being carried out. Based on the received information, you can customize the information and photos, based on the preferences of the viewing audience. Thus, it will become much easier to understand what content subscribers prefer to see, and at what time more free visitors view your account.
It is quite simple to use statistics to your advantage, but this happens only if the user understands what information the displayed numbers carry. Familiarity with the standard metrics will help you successfully analyse your profile statistics.
Stories views in Instagram statistics
Instagram Stories are an engaging tool that will let you interact directly with your Instagram followers. This Instagram extent is constantly developing, so it is important to track its metrics.
Instagram story statistics show:
- impressions - the number of impressions to subscribers;
- reach - the number of users who viewed the story who are not subscribers;
- exits - the number of users who closed the history without viewing it;
- responses - the number of responses to the story from users.
How to use this indicator in business? Pay attention when the number of stories impressions and reach is higher. Taking into consideration this data, you will be able to create an efficient strategy.
For example: Post interactive stories that are created in a game format in the hours when the responses rate is the highest.
Statistics on Instagram followers
When forming a portrait of your potential customer, there are several things to consider - age, location and interests.
- Age will show you what content format is best for your account. For example, teenagers will appreciate video types of posts, while 30+ would appreciate more informative publications.
- Interests help determine how to form a content strategy for Instagram, who to write to and why.
- Location is an effective way to strategise market activities. The probability of increased sales of warm clothes to people that are living in cool regions that are living in cold regions is much bigger rather than targeted to tropical countries.
Instagram account statistics
- number of subscribers - the number of subscribers who want to follow the news in the account;
- impressions - the total number of views of all posts in the profile;
- reach - the number of people who are interested in your posts;
- account views - the number of clicks to the main page of the account;
- clicks on links - the number of clicks on third-party links that can be published in posts or in the profile header;
- transition to the tab of e-mail or calls - the number of clicks on the specified items for communication;
- posts - the number of posted posts;
- mentions - quantitative placement of profile mentions in other accounts;
- branded hashtags - the total number of any posts on Instagram where a branded hashtag was specified.
- likes - a quantitative display of your liked publications, statistics of likes are an extremely important indicator;
- saving - an overview of the number of your saved photos saved, indicating who did it and how many times;
- reach - the number of users who saw the post;
- impressions - the number of views of any of the publications (this indicator is usually greater than the reach, since one user can view the post several times);
- from the main page - views of the post in the feed;
- from profile - view your account when you go to its home page;
- from hashtags - the number of transitions to a publication through a hashtag;
- from another - other sources of transition to the post (many do not know what it means from another in Instagram statistics).
If you're relatively new to building a target audience portrait for a brand or business, using Instagram stats is a way to learn how to do it like a pro. Every business is in need of a Instagram boost, so do not hesitate to explore more.